Saturday, November 04, 2006

KEKKON DEKINAI OTOKO

結婚できない男
The Man Who Can't Get Married / He Who Can't Marry

12 episodes comedy Japanese drama

Abe Hiroshi, the drama actor who is always act in comedies is the lead. He is an architect in this drama. Just check out the episode titles and you know they are damn funny!

Ep 01: 一人が好きで悪いか!! / So what if I like to be alone?!
Ep 02: 好きなものを食って悪いか!! / So what if I eat the food I like to eat?!
Ep 03: 好きにお金を使って悪いか!! / So what if I spend my money the way I want to?!
Ep 04: 休日を一人で過ごして悪いか!! / So what if I spend my days off alone?!
Ep 05: 家に人を入れないで悪いか!! / So what if I don't let people into my home?!
Ep 06: 融通きかなくて悪いか!! / So what if I'm inflexible?!
Ep 07: 親戚づきあいが嫌いで悪いか!! / So what if I don't like to mix with the relatives?!
Ep 08: 犬がキライで悪いか!! / So what if I hate dogs?!
Ep 09: 彼女ができて悪いか!! / So what if I have a girlfriend?!
Ep 10: 女ごころがわからなくて悪いか!! / So what if I don't understand a woman's heart?!
Ep 11: 花柄がキライで悪いか!! / So what if I hate floral patterns?!
Ep 12: 幸せになって悪いか!! / So what if I've become happy?!

For those of you who loves classical music, they have a lot to offer too.

Ep 01: Mahler, Symphony No. 5, 5th mvt; Shostakovich, Symphony No. 5 (op. 47), 4th mvt
Ep 02: [same as Ep 01]
Ep 03: Wagner, Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg (The Mastersingers of Nuremberg), Overture
Ep 04: Schubert, Erlkönig (Erl-King), a Japanese adaptation by Ooki Atsuo (大木惇夫) and Ito Takeo (伊藤武雄)
Ep 05: Mahler, Symphony No. 5, 5th mvt; Schubert, Ave Maria
Ep 06: Elgar, Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1
Ep 07: Smetana, Má Vlast (My country), Vltava/The Moldau
Ep 08: Mahler, Symphony No. 5, 3rd mvt; Mozart, Symphony No. 41 Jupiter, 1st mvt
Ep 09: Mussorgsky, Pictures at an Exhibition, Promenade
Ep 10: Rossini, Largo al factotum from Il barbiere di Siviglia (The Barber of Seville)
Ep 11: Dvořák, Symphony No. 9 From the New World, 1st mvt
Ep 12: Puccini, O mio babbino caro from Gianni Schicchi; J. Strauss Jr., Kaiserwalzer (Emperor Waltz); Beethoven, Symphony No. 7, 1st mvt

YouTube has revolutionized how we watch dramas. Forget about downloading anymore, you can stream and watch everything online! For the first time, I will try to watch this drama with all 12 episodes this way!

Here is the link people, this is with English subtitles! Enjoy! They have beautiful actresses too, especially Kuninaka Ryoko. She is HOT!!!!

Suimi by Every Little Thing is the theme song. Nice song as always! You will never be disappointed by their songs.

Have a nice time! Enjoy!

YouTube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home