Wednesday, January 09, 2008

KOBUKURO

Well, first post of 2008. Sorry for the super delay. I have been busy doing bone rigging and skinning demanded for a historical architectural site for Direct X navigation using head mounted display, jacket and joypad detected by sensors on the ceiling.

Anyway, I celebrated my countdown on a highway flyover! How cool is that? My current home is just around 10-15 minutes drive away from the beach. However, the stupid JPJ created a road block on the flyover highway to collect money, erm i mean fine for those road tax which were overdued and not renewed. I am sure you guys have a more memorable and meaningful countdown than mine. I'm sure nobody can beat mine.

This post is about a Japanese band formed in 1998 called Kobukuro. Their band name is a combo of their names. Kentaro Kobuchi and Shunsuke Kuroda. Therefore, taking Kobu from Kobuchi and Kuro from Kuroda, they formed the name Kobukuro. The first song I ever heard from them in great detail was when I was watching the Jdorama, Ruri no Shima. The song title is ここにしか咲かない花 (Koko ni shika Sakanai Hana) which means A Flower That Only Blooms Here. I just heard the All Singles Best album and I do like their style very much. I do recommend you guys to hear them out for a change. There is life after all apart from Glay and Smap. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home