Saturday, April 12, 2008

BRAND'S SUDOKU CHALLENGE 2008

OK, I admit I do play Sudoku sometimes. If you don't know what it is, check the fountain of knowledge for information. I am not a big fan though but I tried the challenge in the Practice section. It's not too difficult if you compare to some of the toughest ones I had tried before. You can join the competition if you think your Sudoku ability is extremely good. There are two categories available and I am not sure whether we have a Malaysia Open. The prizes?

The BRAND’S® Sudoku Challenge 2008 Singapore Open winners will receive
1st prize winner - $8,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate
2nd prize winner - $4,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate
3rd prize winner - $2,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate All 100 Singapore Open Finalists will receive $100 cashAll Singapore Open Semi-finalists will receive BRAND’S® goodie bags worth $60 each.

BRAND’S Sudoku Challenge 2008 Asia Pacific Open winners will receive
1st prize winner - $10,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate
2nd prize winner - $5,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate
3rd prize winner - $2,500 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate
4th and 5th place - $100 cash prize and Certificate All Asia-Pacific Open participants will receive a BRAND’S® goodie bag worth $60 each.

Well, before you dare to go for the competition, try to beat my record of 3 minutes 49 seconds. OK, I have no idea how good or how lousy I am but that's my personal record. Try it out!

PRACTICE SUDOKU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home