Tuesday, May 06, 2008

FOOTBALL: EPL FINAL SHOWDOWN

Manchester United: 37 matches, 78 goals scored, 22 goals conceded, 56 goals difference, 84 points
Chelsea: 37 matches, 64 goals scored, 25 goals conceded, 39 goals difference, 84 points

For the last match of the season, Manchester United are playing 13th place Wigan away. Chelsea will be playing 16th place Bolton at home. Between them, Man Utd have 12 goals more than Chelsea. That means Chelsea need to score 12 goals on top of getting more than what Man. Utd. will score in the last match in case Man. Utd. win the last match in order to win the league. Sounds complicated? Well, it means Chelsea have a more difficult task to win the league.

Flamini's move to Milan surprises me. I thought Wenger is building a squad full of loyal subjects. This only proves that it doesn't mean that they will stay in Arsenal forever just because of Wenger. I think if I am one of the youths who were in the squad, I would question how much longer I need to wait for a title to come. Can my loyalty pay off with titles? There is no guarantee for titles and no guarantee that some of the talented players may leave because of the lost of patience. I am getting paid less but not winning anything either. I heard of Hleb and Fabregas transfer rumours too.

Ronaldo may leave Milan. His involvement with the transvestite just made me laugh non-stop.

"I did not at any moment know they were transvestites."

Great excuse. I saw the news and no way you cannot tell the difference. Unless.....

“As for what happened, I did not have any sexual dealings with those people, I must stress that I am not gay."

“When I told my girlfriend, she started to shout, scream and swear at me, I think she’ll find it hard to forgive me.”

What about Ronaldinho? Milan said the transfer fees is too much to ask for. Will he stay put in Barcelona? Will Rijkaard go instead? There are rumours of Pep Guardiola to succeed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home