Friday, February 13, 2009

FIRE AWAY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009!

One of the major reasons why we are willing to pay thousands of Ringgit just to return home for Chinese New Year, apart from the very important reunion dinner, is the firecrackers and fireworks. It has been two years since I failed to return for Chinese New Year and my fingers were extremely itchy from not able to play these things.

Photobucket

The biggest headache had to be the rain. The everlasting rain with minimal sunshine created a lot of hazzle for me to keep watch to bring them out and in a million times a day. For achieving successful and powerful explosions, you need to really make sure your arsenal are fully heated up by the sun to reach their full potential. I was more confident of the performance of my ammunition since I managed to expose them to some hours in the sun.

Photobucket

The photos basically show the things I played with on the New Year eve countdown.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The biggest challenge was also to light them up since we were facing quite amount of rain by 12 midnight. I knew many firecrackers among the neighbours were having problem halfway to finish firing or even to be lit to fire. I decided to shield the floor with the cardbox of the firecracker box while I made sure I managed to light it up before it was exposed to the rain.

Here are some captures of videos of the countdown in High Definition (HD) video. Don't play play, this blog is using HD video already!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home