Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ROXETTE REVISITED

Well, I was arranging my CD collection last week to search for some files to share with a friend when I found Roxette. Oh, I miss Roxette, one of the best music acts ever coming from the land of IKEA and Volvo, Sweden. The duo group consists of Marie Fredriksson and Per Gessle. Here are some videos to recall the good old days in the 90s. Love the good old days! Some of my favourite songs of all time! Very nostalgic...nice memories...I wish I had attended their concert before. Sigh!

Sleeping In My Car


Crash! Boom! Bang!


Almost Unreal


How Do You Do?


Dangerous


Listen To Your Heart (probably my most favourite Roxette song!)


It Must Have Been Love (Pretty Woman; Richard Gere & Julia Roberts!)


June Afternoon


Joyride


Spending My Time


What is your most favourite Roxette song? All of these songs are nice. They are 100X better than the many crap singers / bands we have lately.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is How Do You Do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home