Wednesday, July 08, 2009

OH, I'M SO GONNA MISS THIS!

Can they come to Singapore or something?!!



I like this part of the song:
Shopping Sprees, RPG's
Ecstasy
Atrophy
Genocide
Pimp my ride
Politize
Euphemize
Injustice everywhere
Apathy
I don't care
Hurricanes
Climate change
Huh!

Therapy, I won't tell
Rehab and LOL
Worldwide calamity
TV Reality
Euthanize, supersize
Death squads and boob jobs
VIP infamy
Gratify instantly

Some cool songs worth checking out in the new album:

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - Now dance, fucker, dance....:)


Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? is definitely not punk. It's interesting to see the other side of Dexter here. Very different indeed but I still love them!

"Who decides what is and what isn't punk? I want to write songs that people hear and feel and I want to be successful and reach a big audience," he says. "I'm not trying to be the coolest guy in the world, I'm trying to write songs that mean something to people. As you get successful, sometimes you lose one set of fans and gain another."


Half Truism - nice song, reminds me of their good old days of aggresive punk rock!

If we don’t make it alive
Well it’s a hell of a good day to die
All our light that shines strong
Only lasts for so long

And it’s ashes to ashes again
Should we even try to pretend?
All our light that shines strong
Only lasts for so long



Hammerhead - the first song I heard from the new album. It is a good intro no doubt to what is expected from the album.


Finally, the Shit is Fucked Up song, the song for the concert tour announcement. I regret I have yet to get the Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace album. Shame on me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home