Saturday, October 23, 2004

TOOTHPASTE FACEWASHING?



do u wash ur face with toothpaste? no? r u sure? really? dun u know dat it is a common practice in s'pore? do u know dat sodium monofluorophosphate makes ur face shinier than any face washing product in e market? haha! dun believe it? so am i.

u c, i have tis habit of applying my toothpaste & facewash cleanser so dat i dun have 2 bring everything up 2 e toilet. e toilet is on e top floor which requires stair climbing of 2 stories. everytime i finish brushing my teeth, i will then wash my face. now, rite until 2day, there r like 5 times at least where i noticed people watching me while i wash my face.

they just cannot make sense of me washing my face with toothpaste. becoz they saw no evidence of me bringing up any face washing cleanser since i apply it on my thumb. there is evidence i brush my teeth earlier, so they thought i use e same stuff 2 wash my face!

well, i alwiz wonder dat i owe them an explanation since they keep on looking my way in a veli peculiar way when i started washing my face! haha! it happened many times with different people. they just looked veli shocked. perhaps toothpaste does make ur face looks nice. yuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home