Sunday, February 13, 2005

GOING BACK TO SINGAPORE

Chinese New Year is over before I know it. Sigh! Well, back to university and back to study. I managed to take two shots with my girlfriend, Lee Ling before I left Sibu. Sad not able to celebrate Valentine's Day together.



I met a few friends in the airport, this includes long-time-no-see Hui Rong and Ming Tze. I also met Kian Teck, another old friend in the church. It is great to meet friends after not seeing them for a long time.

You guys have a splendid Valentine's Day with your dates. At least in Singapore, if you are SINGLE, then you can still celebrate Friendship Day. My roomate calls it a commercial strategy to lure friends to send flowers, chocolates and other gifts to their opposite gender friends. Thus, the people are earning more for the occasion.



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home