Friday, April 29, 2005

SO DAMN HOT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Man! What is wrong with the weather? No wind, super heaty and very hot! It has been more than a week that I feel this miserable hot temperature. I barely wear anything in my room, hehe! Never in my four years in Singapore have I experience such an uncomfortable weather.

I wish it will rain really heavy for the next few days. I have been buying fruit juices and soya bean drinks like there is no tomorrow! I spent too much on cold drinks! I am also someone who hardly shower more than 10 minutes. Nowadays I am helping Singapore to waste water by just letting the water cool me off for more than 15 minutes.

Please rain! Please rain! Heavy one! Even if it means flooding my campus, I don't mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home