Sunday, April 17, 2005

ROYCE'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Probably the best commercial chocolate maker from Japan. I have the biggest guilt for not even knowing the existense of this brand until my room mate bought some for me. It is really a must try for any diehard chocolate lover. I am a diehard chocolate lover, not only just eating it, I am involved in producing raw cocoa too. Now, I even know how the leaf of a cocoa plant looks like!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, tat's how much I love them! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The company was born in 1983 in Hokkaido. In Singapore, we have a branch in Suntec City Mall, Tower 5. They are famous with multilayer packaging details with perfectly shaped notch for ease of tearing to open up to eat. The milk chocolate laced with nuts (I think it is roasted hazelnut) just brings up the best of the smell of both. The great thing is that the richness and milkiness won't make you sick. It's addictive and melts in your mouth much better than what M&M can do! Hehe!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I heard there is a Royce' counter at the Isetan Supermarket @ KLCC so do drop by to have a try! For more information, log on to Royce's website. It is 99% in Japanese though.

ROYCE' = PERFECT DIVINE CHOCOLATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home