Saturday, May 28, 2005

KAM KEE BAK KUT TEH

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is another back post of my visit to Kota Kinabalu end of next year. Bak kut teh is one of the favourite Chinese food and I always heard the best bak kut teh is Malaysia has to be in Klang, Selangor. Unfortunately, in my maiden visit to Klang, Malaysia was having the JE Virus attack spreading so seriously with the most biggest infections to be in Negeri Sembilan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bak kuk teh is not a very popular dish in my hometown though. People won't die if they don't eat it. In Kota Kinabalu, it seems that it is a favourite dish. There are three types available. Original, herbal and pepper. To me, I love them all, regardless of whatever pig parts combos they serve. You can always order side dishes like u cha kui, tau hu, salted vegetables and with tea to compliment. Then, it will be complete! Most people will need at least 2 rice bowls and above. I am no exception! Hehe! Probably they just use small bowls and you thought you eat alot. Good business strategy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home