Monday, October 03, 2005

FOOTBALL: WEEKEND BELONGED TO THE GIANTS

Yeah, you hear me right. No upsets, no big surprises, just another normal weekend. Apart from the bombing in Bali, the weekend is pretty normal. Inter lost to Juventus and Liverpool got thrashed by Chelsea. Thus, the top of the Premier League and Serie A still belong to the unbeaten Juventus and Chelsea.

Rumours had it that Ruud van Nistelrooy is interested to come to Spain and especially Real Madrid. OMG, please tell me he is the last player in the world to come to Real Madrid. I hate him till the end of the world. We heard about Rooney going to Spain to have dinner with Beckham with both of their love partners. True or not? I can't hardly believe it. It is so funny!

Real Madrid? I thought the headlines had been Beckham and more about Beckham whole week through. He is on form now and had been sending in accurate crosses after crosses and passes after passes into the defensive lines of the opponents. His form is forcing England to play him on the right, where he initially belonged to in the next qualifier.

The Brazilian contigent of Real Madrid are scoring like there is no tomorrow and that's good. As long as they keep on scoring, i have no complaints. Why are they creating some ridiculous goal scoring celebrations? Now, opponents thought they are insulting their fans. I hope they don't try to be too funny. From now on, I just want Real to keep scoring and keep winning. They are still just 3rd.

It's October now and getting busier since we are approaching the end of my semester, which will end in November. I better upgrade my efforts and downgrade my laziness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home