Friday, March 24, 2006

GOLDKENN CHOCOLATE

I always love the liqueur chocolates and I am a chocolate hardcore lover! They gave the chocolate a more higher taste of greatness. I for one grew up helping my grandparents to harvest cocoa, prepare them before Nestle came to our orchards to take them to make cocoa products. Therefore, I had tested raw cocoa fresh from the orchards. It is basically super dark chocolate.

This chocolate is made in Switzerland and have the Stolichnaya Russian Vodka, which are distilled and bottled in Moscow, Russia. The swiss are famous for their chocolates and clocks / watches while where you can get the best vodka if not from Russia?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

When you bite into them, you basically can find the vodka spilling out into your tastebud! Yummy! However, you only have 10% vodka in the total content. Not that much of a high kick. I guess they have to make it more edible to the general public so the product can sell better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home