Monday, March 20, 2006

ROOM SCENERY

Singapore has been experiencing some of the hottest days of the year. I am sick of the heat! I'm having some severe food poisoning / indigestion for the past few days. I think I had eaten too much heaty food. Here are some photos of where my bedroom is facing.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

It is nice to wake up every morning to have this nice green view in front of your bed. However, my bedroom is facing the afternoon sun. Therefore, the hot sun shines through those windows directly into my room! I'm staying on the 5th level. Therefore, it is almost impossible to be in the bedroom during the hot afternoons!

The best part is when night falls, I can sleep without any fans at all. The room can be really cool! I guess the nature helps. It reminds me of my own bedroom at home but not as cool. My bedroom is a corner room having two walls with windows. Outside those windows are gigantic mango, jackfruit and bamboo trees. When I sleep at night, I need to even have my blanket on without any mechanical ventilation. It is natural air-conditioner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home