Monday, May 22, 2006

THE PILOT COMETH

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A week ago, my flying maniac friend, Edwin is Denim came to visit Singapore. He was going to his SIA pilot interview. The sucker spent 3 days humping with me when I keep telling him I don't want to be so brokeback (Gosh! this word is getting so popular these days I just have to use it in a sentence)! Good luck with the results dude!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We went to eat Chinese food at the airport foodcourt and they served this marvellous chendol! I say marvellous because the machine does wonders by crushing the ice just nice for dessert tasting. It is not too solid or too soft, that balance is just great to melt in your mouth! In addition to great mixture and good ratio of gula melaka, everything else is mixed well with the sweetness just right. I just have to say it is not easy to find such chendol outside Malacca! Good quality!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apart from going there for interview, we spent time doing airplane photography. This dude falls in love in anything that is man-made and can fly! Haha! Maybe I will do another post showing planes soon, we'll see. Did not see many beautiful air stewardesses around so it was a disappointment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home