Tuesday, July 25, 2006

CHEESE PORK RIBS

I bought some great bargain pork ribs from ColdStorage and wanted to cook it with anything I got in the fridge. I decided to go crazy without any recipe to follow. Just follow your crazy heart with the ingredients available in the fridge!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheese, tomato, BBQ sauce, pepper, onion, soya sauce, running out of wine!!! (argh!) and I think that's all about it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Off I went to create a crazy dish and decided to dump it into the oven for around 25 minutes after heating up over 10 minutes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just love cheese in their liquid form. Sticky and melting away in your mouth as you chew into the pork ribs! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nice feeling!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, it tasted alright to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wanted to try on my beloved meat, lamb or mutton next time around. I need red wine!

Munch, munch, munch, munch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home