Friday, September 01, 2006

FOOTBALL: LAST MINUTE MAD SHOPPING SPREE

So much work to do, don't even have time to go to the toilet! How to even shit? Haha! I will do more postings when my busiest moments end by the end of first week of September. I have so many things lined up to be posted but really the free time I have is to hit the bed!

Anyway, the last minute mad shopping spree had finished as the deadline for the transfer window comes. Which is the best last and biggest transfer? Surely West Ham with the capture of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano. Ashley Cole finally left Arsenal with Gallas going the opposite direction from Chelsea. Reyes also left with an exchange with Baptista on a loan. Of course I am not happy with the 'Beast' leaving but I guess he is not in Capello's DEFENSIVE plans so I also don't want him wasting his talents on the bench. He deserves more.

Reyes to Real Madrid, I guess I already declare enough how I hate him from my previous posts. The only two positives I can see from him coming is the younger age he has as well as him being not a defensive player. The amount of defensive players Capello bought is making Real Madrid into an Italian club or national team. I still cannot accept the fact that Beckham, Ronaldo and Raul is still playing for starting eleven. As long as these diseases are still there, Real Madrid won't win a single thing until at least 2/3 of them are gone. Enough said. Even Capello don't play more deserving players like Baptista and Robinho ahead of any of those three. Sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home