Wednesday, October 18, 2006

FOOTBALL: FIRST GIANT CLASH OF THE SEASON

CHELSEA VS. BARCELONA

It won't get any bigger than this! This is huge! However, this match will be given alot of advantage to Barcelona just because of what happened to the goalkeepers of Chelsea. For once, I let Mourinho do all the ranting. Who won't regardless of whether it is done by accident or intentional? I did not see the replays but I would love to catch the highlights to see what actually happened.

Not one, but two goalkeepers were injured in a match. Chelsea will play this huge match with a 3rd choice keeper. Eventhough Barcelona won't have Eto'o, they have enough firepower to go by. Ronaldinho has finally found his touch, Lampard has not. Chelsea's forwards are finding it tough to get the goals. Eventhough Chelsea is at home, it seems pretty much an away game to me before the match even starts.

The good news is TV3 is going to show the match live, the bad news is the reception for the signal from TV3 in my hostel is very much bad. I could get hazy signals like the haze! OK, I am being lame but I hope I can get colour and clear graphics for this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home