Wednesday, October 04, 2006

REVISITING MY CLASSICAL MUSIC LOVE

For someone who has classical music instruments background with strong foundations in piano, I am pretty much interested to go and listen to recitals and performances, especially if it is free! My university set up a school of music called the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music a few years ago but they were in an interim building until the huge main building is finished. Now that it has been done, it is like a giant spaceship!

They are having their Open House this weekend and there are many free performances lined up for the whole month! It is impossible to attend them all but at least go for some experienced performers. It should be fun. The other interest is also to see for myself the new architecture and the interiors. I want to see how all these spaces are designed. Hope I will have a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home