Wednesday, November 15, 2006

DIRECT SALES, PYRAMID SCHEMES & INSURANCE

There are 3 types of friends you want to avoid in your lives. Those who join the 3 jobs above. Yes, these people are the types who persuade you to join these stuffs or buy their products or services.

Why I don't trust the products and services? Well, put it simply, if your business is so good, why on earth do you need to persuade people to join you? As for direct sales, my goodness, any direct sales company in the world claim their products are No.1 and they have thousands of certifications from best doctors around the world and so on and so forth.

Let's look at a few companies in the world which goes into multiple fields. Can you even name up to 10? Mitsubishi, Yamaha, Sara Lee, 3M, Sony, Samsung, GlaxoSmithKline, Bayer, Toshiba, Panasonic. I think I can only name these 10 which are very powerful in the world. Suddenly all these direct sales come in and have products in almost any field thinkable and they claim they are No.1?

If I want to buy some good vitamin tablets brand, I rather go to Watson or Guardian and get something certified by the Health Ministry than those hundreds of unknown doctors claiming the products are good. In other words, I rather put my trust in brands, especially traditional ones which have been around for ages and who specialize in a field for a long time and have shown their brand quality for a long time.

As for all those pyramid schemes which many nowadays even try to avoid saying they are and still trying to get you to join under them, they are all the same! They will ask you to invest some money or some more cunning ones will say no need much money from you, all you need to do is find more members. You just need some registration fees or so on.

I have seen many of these stuffs and how different friends join different companies and persuade me with their schemes. Guys, one simple word I want to say. Give me the statistics done by a reputable company that ranks all the direct sales companies in the world, as well as the pyramid schemes companies. I want to know who is the best out of the best. I am very confused who is good because everyone claims they are the best. As a consumer, of course you want to know who is the best.

Another point I want to say once again is if your services and products are so damn good, you don't have to persuade people. People will look for you. A good product will run out of stock fast and people need to be put in the waiting list. However, I have yet to hear of a product that is so good people will go buy it without your direct sales or pyramid schemes friends persuading you.

Insurance? Well, these are the most irritating people on earth. Don't even get me started. Avoid them at all costs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home