Saturday, June 23, 2007

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD

DIEHARD 4.0

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do you guys still remember the famous phrase below?

YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHER F*CKER!

Yes, John McClane is back! Bruce Willis is back! Unlike Sylvester Stallone who looks way out of shape for Rocky Balboa, this dude still have the charm, the charisma and the coolness to do it once again! They always say that sequals always are a letdown. I hope it will be an exception for this one! Trailers can always cheat us so it is never good to trust them.

Watching through the trailers, I love this phrase by Bruce Willis.

"I'm gonna go kill this guy and get my daughter. Or go get my daughter and kill this guy. Or kill all of 'em!"

I hope this movie will not disappoint. DieHardX, my nick, was inspired by DieHard because it is a great word to represent my name which has initials of D and H as my Christian name and surname. I added an X at the back to give it a unique character. It could mean the 10th time, in the Roman number.

How do you define DieHard?

1. hard to die, escape death with ease
2. (my arts teacher's version) you die with your whole body hard or die with a specific part of the body hard.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home