Sunday, July 15, 2007

HANDPHONES NIGHTMARE

It's that time of the year where I have a choice to buy a new handphone to renew my handphone line contract. I only trust 3 brands - Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Motorola. I don't trust South Korean brands so Samsung and LG are totally out. Here are the choices which are within my budget as I am given a S$100 free voucher:

Nokia 6110 Navigator
Nokia 6288
Nokia 6300
Nokia E65
Nokia N73
Sony Ericsson W880i
Sony Ericsson K800i

Sony Ericsson K810i
Sony Ericsson W850i


I am a simple user. As long as I can call, sms and it can provide me with reasonable battery life which don't require stupid charging, I am satisfied. A slimmer and lighter phone will be even better since it will not overload my pockets. I know about the Apple iPhone. I don't think it will fit my budget anyway!

So far, I have my eyes on the Nokia N73 or Nokia 6110 Navigator. The Sony Ericsson W880i is a super slim phone! Yummy! Unfortunately, it is designed specifically for music lovers. It is not general enough for me. Seriously, I had bad experience with Sony Ericsson because of lousy short battery lifespan issue in the past. My brain is telling me to get function over design, which means Nokia over Sony Ericsson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home