Friday, July 06, 2007

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

Nicole Vaidišová caught my attention during the French Open just recently when I was following all her matches live. She is HOT! Since the days of Steffi Graf, I have not been watching much tennis because there is not a single babe after that which caught my attention. I know after that you have sexy babes like Anna Kournikova and now Maria Sharapova. Still, those two don't appeal me much! Nicole could be the reason I will start watching tennis regularly again! Haha! She still has a lot to learn before becoming a great player. Her backhand requires more improvement.

Here are some info of her from a website of her but I don't know whether it is official.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

First name: Nicole
Last name: Vaidisova
Nationality: Czech republic
Birthdate: 23 Apr 1989
Birthplace: Nurnberg, Germany
Residence: Prague, Czech Republic
Studying: Commercial Academy
Height: 1,83m
Weight: 63kg
Plays: Right-handed(two-handed backhand)
Coach: Stepfather Alex Kodat

WTA Tour titles - singles(6):
2006 - Strasbourg
2005 - Seoul, Tokyo, Bangkog
2004 - Vancouver, Tashkent

ITF titles - singles(2):
2004 - Columbus
2003 - Plzen

Win - Loss record - singles: 139-45
Win - Loss record - doubles: 7-19

Prize Money: $1,771,696
Current WTA Tour rank - singles: 10th
Current WTA Tour rank - singles race: 11th
Current WTA Tour rank - doubles: 194th

Nicole Vaidisova

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home