Thursday, May 08, 2008

FOOTBALL: RM 4-1 BARCA FC

It will take another century before I can actually believe such a "WHITE WASH" will ever happen again. As I said earlier, given the circumstances of the league outcome, the suspensions and injuries involved, this is not a shocking result actually.

Now, Real Madrid should wisely consider choosing only players they need to reinforce to the team and try to push the English dominance of Europe. It is time for the European giants to wake up from their sleep and come back to dominate where they belong! This team is built from two seasons. Capello brought the faith, belief, self-confidence, fighting spirit and teamwork back as well as healed the souls of the players. Schuster carried it forward now and I hope they are ready to once again assault Europe come next season. I may not be a Schuster fan but I do believe in stability. Give this man at least one more season, unlike Capello.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE 10TH FOR FAR TOO DAMN LONG, MAN! GIMME THE 10TH ALREADY! I WANT TO BUY THE JERSEY WITH THE 10TH BADGE ON IT!

Hope El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu heard my rant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home