Wednesday, June 04, 2008

FOOTBALL: ANCELOTTI TO CHELSEA?

Serious or not?!!! Will he and Sheva have the reunion in Chelsea instead of Milan? It was said that Capello was consulted and he proposed Scolari to be the next coach for Chelsea. Apart from Chelsea, Manchester City are also looking for a coach after Sven-Goran Eriksson left them for a job as the Mexico national coach. Mark Hughes is the one heavily linked. Seriously, sometimes I wonder why Eriksson is given so much publicity since he has not won anything major in the football world.

What about Mourinho going to Inter Milan? His first ever speech since leaving Chelsea just make me shake my head. Well, the football world will be filled with Mourinho's unexpected remarks once again. I miss it honestly!

'I am Mourinho - period,' he said at his introductory press conference at Inter's training ground.

'I have arrived to a special club and I believe I am a great coach but I don't want to be special.'

So now we should not call him The Special One but The Great One! It is interesting to note that he went from a club in blue jerseys to the other in blue jerseys as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home