Thursday, October 16, 2008

SANDY LAM CONCERT YET AGAIN?

Yes, she is coming to Singapore again for a concert! I just tried my luck on a contest few weeks back to win two tickets worth S$196. I just got the news that I won the tickets for her concert. Well, I just watched her in concert on the 9th December 2006. She was damn good but I don't think she has any new songs since then till now. I guess I have so much luck to attend her concert yet again. Fate I suppose. When are they having any Andy Lau concert tickets competitions? Apparently, his one day concert becomes two days now. Probably too many sold out tickets.

I hope this concert will be an interesting one. Something fresh and different from the previous one. I have yet to collect the tickets and must do it tomorrow! I also hope she has some new songs to introduce!

DATE
18 Oct 2008 Sat, 8:00PM

DURATION
Approx 2 Hrs

VENUE
Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKET PRICE (Exclude Booking Fee)
Standard - S$168, S$138, S$118, S$98, S$68Please add to above price $3 Booking Fee for tickets above $20 and $1 Booking Fee for tickets $20 and below. Charges include GST where applicable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home