Friday, November 14, 2008

U MOBILE AD

'Pay only for what U need! U call the shots!'

Well, I had seen their ads for a long time now but my favourite is the teh tarik one. I still keep on smiling whenever I see this U Mobile ad. When will I ever get bored? I like the part where the customer imitates the voice of the teh tarik man although I know most probably it is the same voice of a person. The guy looks so dejected with such an extreme bent angle eyebrow frown after his request for a half cup teh tarik was rejected. I also like the end part when he dragged the glass to himself once it was half filled while the teh tarik man stared at him in disgust. Haha!



Apart from this, they have three more others but I feel that they are not as good and funny.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home