Wednesday, April 01, 2009

LIFE DRAWING COURSE

There is a life drawing course in campus. You need to pay for the life model fee (S$280) clothed and unclothed for 8 lessons (2 hours each). Estimated cost of materials you need to bring is S$50. You must be 16 years old and above to join and participants below 21 years of age are required to get approval from parents or guardian to take the course.

In the form, you need to agree to a term:
"I understand that the model(s) will be unclothed and I agree to behave in a mature and responsible manner. I also understand that if my behaviour is questionable, the instructor may require me to leave the class. The instructor’s decision will be final and no fee refund will be available should I be asked to leave the class."

Should I join? It reminds me of Mr. Bean joining such a class in one of the episodes.

NUS MUSEUM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home