Thursday, March 26, 2009

SOUTH KOREA TOUR OVERVIEW

Here are some random photos. I will start editing them when I have the time. There is a lot of work waiting for me once I returned from the trip. The only good reason for going to South Korea is the nice exchange rate at the moment. SGD1=1050 KRW was the highest I managed to bargain with the Singaporean money changers before going. Malaysia money changers provided a very lousy exchange. I could only literally get SGD1=810-840KRW in Johor Bahru. In the end, I ended up exchanging in Singapore.

This time around, I am more prepared. I bugged my Korean friend for a week of Korean language mastery. Of course, just learn the most essential words / phrases to survive there. It is interesting to know that many origins of the language sometimes come directly from Chinese characters translation as it evolves from there while others were invented from scratch in Korean.

Photobucket
Eating live octopus arms.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Everland boat ride which makes you wet.

Photobucket
Cable car ride to the top of the mountain peak for skiing.

Photobucket
The T-Express candid camera during the majestic 77 degrees plunge.


Photobucket
Our tour group, a size of 30 people.
Photobucket

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home