Thursday, August 13, 2009

G.I.JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA

Kicks asses! After Transformers, another one of those cartoons we boys watched during our young age came to life in the big screens. I never expected much since the reviews gave it a pretty low rating. I saw the trailers and was impressed. After watching the movie, I would boldly declare it to be better than Transformers. The rating given is because of the more clearer fight scenes and actions as well as a better storyline. They give each crucial character some airtime to get us to know them well. The fights from the sky to the land to the sea are all spectacular and exciting. Watch it boys or you will regret it!

G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Here's the unforgettable theme song from the good old days!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home