Tuesday, August 04, 2009

UP WAS GOOD!

Photobucket

Finally, I get to watch the movie yesterday! This is by far the most emotional and touching movie by Pixar if I do recall the rest! The four main characters set you off to an adventure in South America. I won't spoil it for you but after Wall-E, I guess Pixar decided to try a different approach to get us to reflect on our lives. If Wall-E is about environment awareness, Up is about values and priorities which are worth upholding in our lives. Watch it and you won't regret! It was great also to watch this movie in the Lido Classic at the Shaw House, my first ever experience because this cinema (which turns into a cineplex later) is one of the most historic ones in Orchard Road and Singapore. We also managed to go for a short walk around the new ION Orchard.

Thanks NuffNang!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home