Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TODAY'S A GOOD DAY TO MIGRATE

Say who? Says the ancient Chinese almanac, 老黃历 of course! :) Well, when we were trying to get a suitable date for our wedding last time, I decided to double check on the 老黃历 to avoid clashing with the old folks on top of meeting as many people's schedule as possible. Although it is funny at this age and time to even look at that but I just don't want to make it complicated. My mainland Chinese friends told me many of them don't even care about it anymore.

I was instructed to move office few days back because my things are too huge for my space. When colleagues asked me when I am moving, I said I will wait for the auspicious day after consulting the 老黃历. Haha! Well, it was just a joke anyway since I was busy with workshops and other meeting things. Today finally I moved and I decided to check the 老黃历 just to see what it says.

It says today's a good day to migrate. Of course, I don't migrate so to speak, just moving a few metres away from my previous space. Anyway, hope the almanac is correct and I will be loaded with fortune this year for following it 'strictly'! Haha!

Photobucket

NONG LI

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home