Monday, May 24, 2010

BEEF NOODLE IN JOHOR BAHRU

In my humble opinion, there are only two places worth eating beef noodle in Johor Bahru. This is the second place which I had just found.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My second wife.

Photobucket
My first wife. Both love the soup noodle.

Photobucket
I prefer the dry version.

Photobucket
The soup version in detail. Unlike common beef soup which is loaded with herbs and more brownish and not so crystal clear as this one, it has its unique taste which is worth trying out. It did not disappoint me though.

Photobucket
They also have pork rib noodle, not bad too! Tender meat which gives out nice aroma for every bite.

I also see a lot of people enjoying their kampung chicken rice. I think I have to try that some day by bringing my 3rd wife.


View Johor Bahru Food in a larger map

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home