Thursday, April 21, 2005

LIGHTSCAPE RENDERED RAYTRACING DRAFTS

This is probably the first time I post my work up in my blog. Well, exam is coming so I will hardly post from now on. This is Mario Botta's Cymbalista Synagogue and Jewish Heritage Center of Tel Aviv University, Israel. I did a CAD model in Revit 7.0 and AutoCad 2005, then importing into Lightscape to run radiosity before the final renderings of raytracing tomorrow.

You can check for more draft photos here:
Lightscape Rendering Drafts

They are my final rendered raytracing drafts before I am doing the high resolution renderings for importing into EON Studio for interactive 3D virtual reality experience. This is finally to the end of the whole work. I am relieved I have reached this stage. Exhausted with spending so much time with the computer. Now, I dare to say that I have learnt Lightscape almost completely, mastered it and understood its behaviour really well.

By the way, guess what computer I used to do all these renderings? It's the super Dell Precision workstation with Intel Xeon 3.2GHz dual processor, 1GB (2x512MB) ECC Dual Channel DDR2 400MHz SDRAM memory and a 3dLabs Wildcat Realizm 800 512MB (128 Direct Burst) AGP8X kick ass graphic card! In addition to them, a 20" flat panel LCD monitor. Cool right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It seems that Chelsea are likely to win the EPL crown with a draw with Arsenal early this morning. AC Milan go up the top of the table with the same points as Juventus as Juventus lost last night while Milan won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home