Monday, May 30, 2005

MEIJI SNACKS PART III

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"U" means rabbits, "zu" means "figure", "maki" means rotation, and "Uzumaki" means spirals or swirls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Usumaki or uzumaki, I don't know what is the correct spelling or whether they carry a different meaning. If you watch Naruto, you know his full name is Uzumaki Naruto.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Whatever it is, this is another Meiji product I am going to introduce today. Again, a very nice box design and this thing costs me S$3.60!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everything is written in Japanese so I have no idea what is this thing. It has almond, milk and chocolate as the main ingredients, that's for sure!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you don't see the box packaging, I am sure you cannot imagine this to be chocolate but sweets. The packaging suggests that to me eventhough I know it is chocolate from the box.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When you unwrap it, the shape looks identical to the Tong's Garden crab cracker! Haha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then, you just bite it, and you will see the almond nut inside. Nice! Personally, I have no preferences on nuts, I love them all! It does not matter what nut they are gonna use. Still, again too much wrapping! It is tiring also to eat them by unwrapping every single piece. Imagine you have Tong Garden's crab cracker with every piece to be packaged. You will go nuts eating like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home