Friday, May 06, 2005

OSC STUDIO

Good work man! Your camera creates far more beautiful combo of vibrant colours than mine. It is definitely more advanced! I wish I have the money to upgrade to 7-8 megapixel range now.

I love the portraits! Here are some I linked over. Nice shots man! The expression of the faces are very well documented. You can feel for all 3 of them. You get a glimpse of what they are thinking and feeling. The environment and overall composition is nice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also particularly love these shots:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Keep up the good work man! You definitely have potential! Keep shooting! I love the photos in a way that they are soft yet very clear to show the details and textures.

For more photo shots, visit the website below:

OSC STUDIO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home