Friday, June 03, 2005

FOOTBALL: THE BEAUTIFUL GAME VIDEO CLIPS

The Ashley Cole 'tapping-up' saga is going into really serious fines for all the parties involved. I wonder what will be the outcome of this whole long thing. Many already give all sorts of speculations and I think I will just keep quiet on this matter as I hear stories from both sides and give my conclusion after that. One thing is for sure, tapping becomes a famous word in the football world because of Ashley Cole! I wonder how will he face Arsenal teamates, fans and Wenger especially after this incident. If I am Wenger or Arsenal teamates or fans, the question of Ashley Cole's loyalty to the club will be questioned over and over again automatically in my mind.

It has been sometime that I wanted to introduce this site to you guys but I always forgot about it! It has all the nice clips of football videos of some great players. You can find Real's new movie preview to Riquelme to Adriano to Ljungberg to Zidane to Robinho to Weah to Bergkamp to Carlos to Beckham to Ronaldinho to Giggs to Gascoigne, you name it, they got it! See for yourself the skills of some of the best footballers in the world. Of course, those most outstanding goals ever scored in football history.

I know I enjoy the videos very much and I think any other football fans will too!

Check it out yourselves at:
FOOTBALL CLIPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home