Saturday, December 31, 2005

GOODBYE 2005

2005 has been a so-so year for me. I graduated and pursued my masters. I spent most of the year DISCOVERING, so I guess I will sum up the whole year with one word- DISCOVERY or EXPLORATION. I spent alot of time learning to bring things into the virtual reality platform.

Love life? I managed to get engaged. I also got married legally but not culturally. I will try to get married culturally when I finish my masters. It has been a lot of learning for me as well since this is my very first dating and I always want it to be my last. Yeah, friends have always said won't you get sick eating chicken rice all your life? Why such a hurry? There are more to experience. Yeah, humans are always greedy, they want to enjoy as much as possible before they settle down. They want to try chicken rice to fried noodle to all the dishes the world has to offer before they are satisfied. For me, I am happy with my chicken rice already and I want to appreciate able to eat chicken rice at all.

Football? It has been a year where the rise of Barcelona and Chelsea is seen. However, Liverpool have been the dark horses who had the last laugh. The year where Real Madrid, Manchester United and Arsenal are slowly losing any power in the league they once conquered. This trend does not seem to end anytime soon and looks most likely to carry forward until 2006.

Footballers that shine and are consistent throughout the season? Ronaldinho, S.Eto'o, M.Essien, J.Cole, F.Lampard, J.Terry, S.Gerrard, J.Carragher, I.Casillas, L.Messi and W.Rooney. They could be again be the major reasons for their clubs to win trophies next year.

2006 is a vital year for me because it is time I put myself seriously into doing my research well and master the two virtual reality softwares I am exploring. EON Professional and Quest 3D. I wish that at the end of 2006, I can proudly proclaim that I have dominated them. That will be my top resolution.

I also want to build my marriage life strongly and be a good husband. Haha! I still cannot believe I am already a legal husband at the age of 24! My goodness! Well, to me, I have found the best companion in my life whom I can trust and be happy with and someone I have a lot of respect of. Now, I just wish her transfer will be done soonest as possible as I am tired of this long distance relationship. Still, I am glad it holds so strongly since 2000. I am proud of ourselves. Now, we must keep on improving.

For all you guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!

May 2006 bring us less natural disasters, less viruses and more members to sign for the Kyoto Protocol. May all of you be filled with prosperity, good health and great luck! Have a blessed year ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home