Friday, April 21, 2006

FOOCHOW DIALECT PING YING

My Fuzhou friend, Shuanglin sent me a link for the education of my mother tongue, Foochow. It is so funny because this is the first time I see Chinese characters with Foochow pronounciation! I had a great laugh when I tried to understand what they are speaking! It is good to finally hear a formal dialect education! Hehe!

FOOCHOW DIALECT EDUCATION

It is also interesting to see how real formal reading pronounciation hears like compare to our everyday speech version. Well, I recalled hearing grandma and grandpa reading in Foochow while reading the newspaper, hearing Foochow news in the radio and going for a church service conducted in Foochow.

Ak Moh Tiang Leh Ung!!!

Enjoy dudes!!! Have a nice weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home