Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WHERE TO EAT?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, whenever friends and family and relatives visit me, I always have headache looking for new places to eat in Singapore. Therefore, a guide book is very much appreciated. Many of them always say they watch alot of shows which introduce Singapore's best food. Unfortunately, I never really have the time to watch all of those shows and record down where to find the best of the best of each kind.

Therefore, I saw this book and it seems to come really handy. It divides the whole island into north, south, east, west and central zones and further divides the zones into areas. Now, you can tell me where you are and I can locate all the nice food available at the place you are! Of course there are many others available in the market but this one is considered a great bargain with the amount of information it possesses! I hope it is reliable! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home