Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MY FIRST SELF-BOUGHT BIBLE!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took the 'holy' step to buy my very own bible for the first time in my life! No, I am no way a holy person but I do have curiosity to understand the bible better. I saw my uncle giving one to my sister and so I decided it is time for me to get a bible for myself.


Thus, I went to buy the NIV Student Bible, Revised, Compact Edition (Hardcover) a month or two ago. Finally don't have to go to church to borrow their bible for every service. Haha!


Since joining the Boys' Brigade as a primary school kid, it has always been my parents who bought me the bible. I wish to get a bible which makes self study easier with explanations and informations everywhere. Thus, I choose this student bible.


I heard a lot about Philip Yancey, 14 million of his books sold worldwide, making him one of the best-selling evangelical Christian authors. He was the other reason why I decided to buy this bible. It will be good to have good authors to give you easy to understand explanations.


AMAZON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home