Thursday, March 19, 2009

FINALLY, THE LONG OVERDUED WEDDING PHOTOS

Alright, I know. I am super lazy or busy, whatever you want to think about it. Everyone has been chasing me for the photos. Here they are. I am releasing all the links after 3 months. Sorry for the delay, I finally found the time to resize and upload them.

The link is:
Photobucket

On the left bar, there is this Albums list. Click on the DECEMBER WEDDING and you will see sub albums. Click on any of them to view.

Formal Bridal Photoshoot (pro photographer)
Formal Morning Sibu (pro photographer)
Formal Night Sibu (pro photographer)
Informal Bridal Photoshoot (cincai own version photographer)
Informal Morning Sibu (cincai own version photographer)
Informal Night Johor Bahru (cincai own version photographer)
Post Wedding Sibu (cincai own version photographer)
Pre Wedding Sibu (cincai own version photographer)

The password is diehardx. Those who want full versions from me, please email me to upload online for you. If the photos requested do not have you in it, I will need you to declare whether you have a crush on someone else who is in the requested photos. Haha!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home