Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TERMINATOR SALVATION

It is not as bad as most people have said. There're a lot of action to keep you to your seat for the entire ride. I enjoyed it so I recommend you to give it a try!

Almost the entire plot of this fourth Terminator movie focuses on the year 2018 where John Connor leads the battle between the Resistance against Skynet. We get to see how the world looks like as being depicted by the movie in 2018. It is only in the first scene that we are in the year 2003 where it gives a sneak preview of the story of death row inmate Mark Wright, who later played a major role in the entire story with Connor. I thought it is an interesting concept to be introduced into the Terminator series but I'm sad this concept last only till the end of this movie, or I may be wrong. I won't reveal more than this so catch the movie yourself!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home