Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BIGFOOT DISCOVERY ADVENTURE

This weekend, my friend ZJ and us will go for our first out of four legs of hiking near Johor Bahru. As mentioned earlier, there are 4 hills nearest to Singapore. They are:
Gunung Pulai @ 700 metres
Gunung Panti @ 513 metres
Gunung Belumut @ 1,010 metres (which I climbed earlier)
Gunung Lambak @ 510 metres


View Johor Hill Hiking in a larger map

We plan to start by climbing Gunung Panti first because there had been bigfoot sightings there in the past. We so wanted to see bigfoot in real life that we decided we should go to this one first! We target to finish all four by December 2009 if possible. I can climb Gunung Belumut again by following a different trail since there are many alternatives there. If we have spare time, we can visit Kota Tinggi and their famous waterfall. Mention the name Kota Tinggi and people will tell you that the place is famous for the waterfall. It will be my first trip to Kota Tinggi although I passed by there many times before to go Desaru and Mersing. If we have time, maybe looking for fireflies will be cool as well!

Now, I must buy some tobacco leaves to prepare for leeches and some banana for the bigfoot if we ever meet one. I hope bigfoot is only interested in banana. Haha!

Bigfoot @ Gunung Panti

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home