Sunday, November 15, 2009

TWO DIFFICULT WEEKS

These two weeks are probably the most toughest period of my entire life thus far. Three exams in two separate cities and one huge major conference paper deadline due by midnight tonight. It seems like a coincidence that all the tough things must fall together one after another through these two weeks.

I am just getting a breather here by posting something on my blog. These two weeks seem to pass by for a very long time, it seems like ages for a day to go by. The good news is I need to endure until midnight tonight for the torrid fortnight to end.

Alright, let me grab lunch before continuing my final push till midnight tonight. I hope I can finish earlier. I am still stuck in my research centre right now trying to get results and finish the paper.

I am looking forward to a much needed rest with good sleep!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home