Monday, October 26, 2009

ALVIN'S PROPOSAL

I just got a sms from Alvin to help him spread his wedding proposal online in whatever form possible. I have decided to help him by posting it on my blog to spread to any people who may drop by the blog.

Alvin's my old pal who is probably the most coolest dude I've seen. He is always cool on anything and I have not for once see him having any extreme expressions from the effect of happiness, excitement or shock. He is always very steady with his emotions. Now, the dude wants to make a proposal to Rachel, his girlfriend.

His blog post is at Project R: Wedding Proposal 2.0

“Rachel, will you marry me? I am waiting for your answer at a secret location. To find me, you need to unlock a series of clues which showcase my five resolutions to you. The first clue is in a video posted on my blog. I will be waiting for you till you show up.”



ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALVIN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO MAN!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home