Monday, December 19, 2005

FOOTBALL: ARSENAL 0-2 CHELSEA

I admit I am extremely tired when I watched this match. I had been out alot and been spending time repairing my computer. Therefore, I was like 50% awake when the match was on.

I saw J.Cole's opening shot gone wide when he should have threatened the goalmouth so early. Then, I saw how Henry had a shot on goal hitting the post. Robben's goal was a confusion from a throw in so let's count Arsenal unlucky for that.

That goal from Van Persie should be onside since Henry did not interfere with play. However, that goal by J.Cole was a great one. To me, he and Robben were the dangermen of Chelsea whole night through. Lampard and Essien were quite quiet.

I heard Ronaldinho wants Frank Lampard and Thierry Henry in Barcelona. If both of them join Barcelona in January or when next season starts, I declare Real Madrid totally unable to challenge them until all three of them have aged enough. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home