Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SINGAPORE STAMPS

I am not really a hardcore stamps collector but I do collect some once in a while. Girlfriend had asked me to get her some so off I went to the nearest post office, which is situated in the campus and bought some new stamps in double. They have to be stamped with the date as well for collection purposes. While doing it, I saw the interesting make your own stamps service provided by the post office. You just need to send in your 3R or 4R photos or 300dpi softcopy of a photo taken with a resolution specified. There are only two choices so it is abit limited. It will take two weeks to be done so until then, I can only guess how they really will turn out to be! Haha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Still, hopefully they will look good. They are not very cheap. I chose the option of having 4 different photos to be issued as stamps. Two weeks from now, I will know how they turn out to be. Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home