Tuesday, December 06, 2005

NESTLE KIT KAT NOIR, WINE & CAFE LATTE

I always love Meiji chocolates. Not a big fan of Kit Kat but definitely have confidence in Japanese products so I decided to buy these imported Kit Kat chocolates. As a chocolate lover, I definitely want to buy them. The nice wrappings are cheating me too. Great as simple Christmas presents.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, I tried the Cafe Latte. It was extremely creamy but abit too soft. Would be greater to eat if I had put it in the fridge for a little bit. Surely, they are extremely expensive for such small amount of chocolate I can feel which shaking the boxes. Still, they look marvellous. The Japanese are always good with wrappings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home